Over the past three decades Cogar has worked on many different projects throughout Melbourne, regional Victoria and across Australia. Cogar has held contracts with private industry and different levels of government for work including directional drilling, cable installation, trenching and civil works, successfully conducted at a wide variety of metropolitan, suburban, regional and remote locations.
Cogar employs a core team of administrative and planning staff who possess a large collective experience in directional drilling, trenching, civil works as well as project management and site coordination. This core team grows to incorporate highly skilled professional contractors as per the requirements of the work at hand, making no project too large or too small for Cogar.
Whether in-house staff or external contractors, all our employees possess the relevant qualifications and accreditation to work a project’s required tasks in a skilled and safe manner. This, combined with our extensive experience and planning, makes Cogar a reliable and dependable drilling, trenching and civil works business to all sectors.
- ‘Black Saturday’ Bushfire Recovery Program
- National Broadband Network (NBN) Rollout
- Vodafone Network Rollout
- ‘The Tan’ Lighting Upgrade
- Audio System Upgrade at the Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne
- Monash Freeway Upgrade
- MAB Docklands Development Project
- Smart Schools
- Melbourne Commonwealth Games – Various sporting stadium communication upgrades to facilitate events (including MCG)
- Directional drilling
- Pit and pipe installation
- Optic Fibre and copper cable hauling
- Cable installation
- Ongoing civil construction and maintenance, trenching and other civil works
- Project management
- Site and traffic management
To discuss any future work with Cogar, arrange a consultation, or to learn more about our past undertakings, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or by calling 03 9761 5333.